Saturday, December 13, 2008

One Question? Are You I.T.? MGCYP Camp 2008

I wanna thanks Shu En and Lesley and her friend to help me... =D Appreciate it a lot...

Well, this is my first blog and it was created earlier. So after a few months, I decided to make my first post. Hope you enjoy will like it.

Well, its been a 4 days since I came back from a wonderful camp called “ARE YOU I.T.?”. I think we had 7 people coming for this year camp for the first time which are, Joelle, Roshyen, Desmond, Samris, Amris, Reuben and Kimberly and they all seem to get along.

The peoples in every group to me are special in their own way. That’s why we all have a great camp.

Well, lets continue with our committee members.

Presenting our:
Camp Commandant-Michelle Tan

Cool Secretary -Wy Lyn

Music Boy -Shaun Low

Game Master -Jeffrey (ME!!! ^.^)

Logistic Gal - Lydia Diong

Publicity Lady -Michelle Tan

Caring Nurse -Jeffrey (surprisingly no one was injured during the camp)

I just want to say that the camp was super great. We had the camp at the Genting Dominic Villa" from the 6th to 9th of December 2008 so we had cold air everyday =P. I slept very well until like I don't want to wake up. Even singing the camp song, "From The Inside Out" by Hillsong was fun. Everyday we just keep singing louder and louder.

I also want to thanks for the committee or is it he camp committee or both to let me join the camp committee. At first I thought i would be a trouble maker as usual (I'm sorry if i ever was =P) but in the end it was fine and tiring. I also want to say it was fun having many people joining camp, usual youth and new youth, the camp parents, advisers and the speaker. LETS BRING MORE PEOPLE NEXT YEAR!!! HUZAAA!!!

6th December 08

On the first day, we arrived and it was raining. Not so heavy la... Look: Thx Shaun =P



Wet,wet, wet =D

Playing the games at night was also fun... the first game "Web" was very fun. We needed to carry people through a wall of raffia string without touching it.

AND WE DID IT!!! (but actually there was many foul =P, but Lydia didn't mind =P)





I was scared someone will touch my butt =P
"DON'T DROP ME!!!"


7th December 08

Wow... waking up on this day was not well. I set my alarm to 6am and I woke up around6.20am =P. So me and Ash went down stairs and meet the girls. It was so misty that taking photo was
terrible =P


Today was also the day to play the "Treasure Hunt" or should we say "Station Hunt". Preparing the game was not fun. It was so stressful cause I didn't prepare it earlier =P. So I totally stress my out and almost exploded.

Boxes used in one of the station games:


The movie at night "Facing the Giant" was so nice =D. It touched so many people. We are now inspired to play better in Copa Iba!

Example:

HUZAAA!!!

8th December 2008

Today it have to rain for THE WHOLE DAY!!! Almost.... =P. Because of this, we couldn't play a game most of us, especially guys, were looking forward too... WATER WAR!!!

Because of that, we have to use...

"PLAN B"

I don't know the original name of the game but i call it "Monkeying Around". It is so funny and fun!!!

Preparation:



Waiting:


Getting ready:


We check on Ash a few times to make sure he is not cheating. We smack the masking tape on him 4 times!!! lolx =P


SUFFER!!!:



Tricking (Example):

Ash kena from everyone!!!=P


The path resemble our life.
The strings resemble the obstacle we have to go through in our life.
The cutting of the string resemble that God made out life straight.
The people disturbing... eer.... resemble that satan will try to block our straight life with God.

At the end, my one of my friend beat me for tricking her, but she stop and did something worse, she TICKLE ME!!!

At night was time for our happy hour. We all was given some random stuff and have to use it in our play like banana!!!

It was a blast. We laugh our hearts out due to the amount of comedy made by each group like:
-Digi man
-Mr P
-Mr and Mrs Smith
-Mr Banana
-Banana Agents, "BANANA UNITE!!!"
-Japanese lady (tak ingat)
-Blur girl(tak ingat)
-Dances
-etc...

After that, we watch video of "Monkeying Around". Just look at our faces. We look so happy.

The video:


Happy Faces:





This was also our last night for camp so there is no better way to spend it but to enjoy it =D. Starting with..... (drum roll) "MAFIA". Even the camp parents joined us.

Awake:




Asleep (almost fell asleep for real):




Secret Revealed!!! "Why the Guys Dorm Was Noisy"

When it was time to sleep, we all left except me, Shaun, Ashveen and Adrian. Adrian was the first to leave with one of the tin of biscuit then me and Ash then only Shaun cause we were cleaning up some mess left around by somebody. Hm... I wonder who...

In the dorm, Adrian snap a picture with his flash.

Nat replied, "somebody want to die"

Then me , Nat and Ash whacked Adrian with our pillow and jumped onto Reuben's bed. We even threw the rafia string used for the "Web" game onto Adrian and he shouted it was sticky.

Then the trios next target was Roshen. Then when Tze Shern make noise, Nat and Ash hide by his bedside, then i join them and whacked him. Then Ivan make noise also. So we he trios, with Roshen and Adrian attacked him. Then Desmond decided to betray his brother. We whacked Ivan up with our pillow until he shouted. My pillow was partly destroyed and then a knock was heard on our door.

Nat shouted, "RETREAT!!! RETREAT!!!"

We ran back to our bed and Nat unlock the door. Then Lydia came in and you can guess what happen. The guys was bombarded. =P Nite

9th December 2008

Morning arise and we had our photo session early cause people have class (so hard working). We dressed into our camp shirts and got ready at the main stairs. We look so cool and might I say SEXY (dancing around)!!! Joking =P







At the end we all went home. I was sad the camp ended but happy to have enjoyed the 4 days and 3 nights. Here is the photo of our villa on the last day after lunch. Bye Villa!!!



For more pictures, come to facebook and find it from everyone. Read all of the comments and join the tag war!!! lolx

Omg!!! It's already 2:40am!!! Night guys. Today got Church in 6hour and 30mins!!! ARGH!!!




No comments: