Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holiday Fun!!!

Well my blog have been kind of dead for months so I’ll write about what happen on Sunday, 23/8/2009 when my church, MGC when for a church family camp at a place I can’t remember the name. =P

I was invited by my friend Melissa to play a game of dodge ball in the evening around 5.30pm, so I say why not? Sound interesting.


So around 5.40pm the sun was shining brightly (^.^)… so those who can’t use their imagination have a look at the pic.



Now what do we use to play dodge ball? Ball of course (duh =P)

One of this balls stink


So we played happily and this is the prove:

Ben: so.. this is how you throw d ball...

Ben: hei... help why am i carrying all he balls?!


I can do it!!!Amos & Melody: Throw a ball Mel!!!
Melissa : I don't have one!!!
Ben: This are heavy... Ivan throw at them!!!

Well, it ended kind of early like… 8PM!!! (O.O”) Lol…

No comments: