Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Big, Happy and Fun Family. The Family I Cherish . . .

I don't know why, but lately I have been very happy when I'm around them. They make me laugh and smile like never before. 


This picture actually means a lot to me. When ever I look at this, it reminds me that I'm glad I got the chance to have meet this wonderful people (not all are here though XD).

Gazo- The main IT expert of our group who is also known as panda and a person with never ending jokes when he is high. Big scary panda but also a big nice guy.

Ee Ching- Have many nicknames and also my boss because she was my teamleader. Serious at times but a nice person who sometimes I enjoy talking about life, experience and sharing my problems with her.
Burger- Left our group and joined the SOT. I think he is the only male cosplayer in our class.

Guan Fung- The number one joker who never fails to show his, "banyak pattern" who cannot stop no matter what.

Joe Ee- A young black belt in taekwondo and a guitarist. Don't let his big size fools you. He is a nice person.

Cherry- A nice girl who takes friendships very seriously.

Amber- The original cat in AU3. She is a person who helps others although she may be a ganas auntie.

Chew Poh- Not in the pic, he is also known as PokPok and he looks like a serious person but actually you find him to be a really nice person if you get to know him. He can be very crazy with Tim and be a funny person. At the same time, he does looks out for people feelings and worried if he made someone feel hurt unintentionally  He have help me a few times and also good in advising me in certain problems.

Finally, the best is always kept for last,

Timothy- I personally call him TimTim. I considered him as my cute grandson and he is also the center of I call him "cute" but actually, he is a very strong independent person. He helped me me many ways even if he doesn't feel it. He made me try to forget about my problems in life, to lighten up (hard though), not to hurt myself, to be more open and more daring to be a better person. Now I dare to try new clothes, and new hairstyle without bothering what others say. Also, I really love to hug him and rub his head. In a way that is how I actually shows my friendship to him. :3 I even love it when he rub my head cause for some reasons, that will make me sleep easily and he give the best hand massage for my aching back.

But this are not the only friends I have from AU3. There are literally more and each of them are special in some ways and seems like we never fail to worry for one another.

No comments: