Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Horror crash near NS-Malacca border on the 10/10/10

On Monday morning, 11/10/2010, I bought The star newspaper like any other day. But this time it was different. The front cover was about an accident which took place around 6.50pm and at the border between Seremban and Melaka.



It was a scary news about how badly the accident was. To make matter worse, I was invited to a group titled "Pray for our macho guy... Ah Yong.... hope he will get well soon.........".


The first thought that came to my mind was, "this must be a joke, this can't be the Ah Yong from college". But then as I kept reading the whole page of the event, all I can think of is, "crap... is the big guy all right? God, please help him (f.y.i, I'm a Christian)". and the next thing I was sending e-mails all of my friends to ask them to help pray for Ah Yoong.

Tan Giin Rong also known as Ah Yong is 18 this year, a student of Tar College main branch and my course mate. The news about him involving in the accident was shocking and sadden me in a way.

Within two days of the incident, many articles could be found online. But so far, the article with the most detailed information of pictures which I could find was from this link:

WARNING!!! VERY DETAILED!!! NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK HEART!!!
http://mytamilchannel.com/forum/news-and-events/12-killed-in-horror-crash-near-ns-malacca-border/

http://lemprica.com/2010/10/10-maut-kemalangan-di-plus-highway-berdekatan-simpang-ampat-melaka/

So do pray for my friend, Tan Giin Rong and all of the other victims of the accident...

No comments: