Monday, December 16, 2013

Diploma in Multimedia Design Awesome U3

Benn such a super long time I have posted something. Lately i keep thinking, is it normal for guys to use blogs? It is like an online diary right? Well, truth be told, I used to have a diary, but I'm just lazy to write and I keep losing them. Hahaha. So anyway, here we go.

What is Awesome U3? Well, this story began in 2011 when I entered the classroom at block V of TARC (know known as TARUC) which was occupied by DML-U3. I thought I was going be alone since I could not speak Chinese (yes, I'm a banana sadly). What surprise me at first was these group of people was very quiet, reserved, shy and 90% speak in CHINESE!!! However, as time goes by, I was proven wrong. Dead wrong. They were a thousand time the total opposite of what I first thought. They were, beyond of  outgoing, happy, cheerful, talkative, mad, crazy!!!

Me and 2 fav teammates after a long battle of almost no sleep for 2 days

This is a group of people who were group together in U3 in semester 1, 2011 but only to be separated into U3 and U4 in semester 2. This however, made us into bigger group because we meet new friends.

A beautiful group photo after our OTB (Off the board showcase)

The time we spend together, the bond, the partying and surprises, the hardship life offers us, the endless worries, suffering and the assignment stress. This are all important memories to me because at the end of this Diploma course, I realize how important they are to me and I'm sure everyone will be engrave into my memories forever.

Always an extraordinary pose XD


No comments: